Monday, April 5, 2010

My beloved grandfather


P.S Photo of my grandfather taken on 1955! Handsome right!


As a promise to my grandfather & he passed away 5days ago which was on 1st of April,
i promised him when he's lying on the deathbed at hospital few weeks ago that
i would actually post up something great about him.
So here i am (:
Well,very nice and all-time doting on me & none other than the awesome grandfather of mine.
He gave me what i had always wanted until i felt bad requesting things from him.
Something little & small that i couldnt even give him,
i visited him when he was lying on the bed at hospital,he requested from me for a cup
of green apple juice yet i rejected him as the doctor wouldnt allow,i promise him that i would
get for him when he's discharged.
Well,i did get a cup for you,i placed it right infront of you when your lying down in your coffin that day.
Sorry,
Everyone of us is so disheartening & sad to see your body that was being transported to the crematorium.
My cousin is right,Why would i mourn for the passing of pain,
And not laugh with you when you loved? I felt very bad about that,extremely sorry.
Thanks for keeping us as a twinkle in your eyes all these years,
Although you had alrd leave this world,but to me you are always be living in my heart.
Loves,

No comments: