Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have my limits




Like wow,since long i had ever post.
Gonna study,study,study,study & YES study.
Less game,game,game & lesssssssss of game.
I enjoy my tuition and study hours so much :D

Beside that,I dont know how fine are you doing outside now,
Getting so paranoid,disturbed by all these.
All these kills my concentration of everything.
I'm gonna put this to an end i guess,
I know i'm contracdicting but this will be the last.
Refresh the last few moments & i will leave from your world very soon.
Sometime i wondered,why do i've to get paranoid over this & that,
having sucha bad bad headache thinking whats all this about & stuff
while you are still having your life leading on normally?
I don't wish to suffer over such case.
Whereas i think i should bury this somewhere,
I could stop the assuming and stuff,stop questioning myself & the others.
A deadness occurs in relationships when people are no longer willing to tell each other how they really feel.

Thankyou for the past few years of everything.
I've got one quotes for you,
"Before you try to change others,remember how hard it is to change yourself."
Till now,I can finally move on in ease.

No comments: