Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photobucket

(HAHAHA LOOK AT HIS COCK FACE AND MY CUTE FACE! :D)

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY CHICKENRONG! :D (No, I'll not call you kor kor so fat hope hahahszx!) Have a Great day ahead and enjoy your birthday cum cny cum valentine day alright! I know you're so touched I'm typing this for you in your own blog right!! :D Hehe!

And, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND HAPPY VALENTINE (L) DAY TO EVERYONE TOO! :)

I know that and I can totally predict that Jirong will be too busy to post in the coming few days so I shall be a super great person and do him a big favour! (Yup, Jirong you owe me one :D) Alrightszx, I shall log off now and be back to my own Tumblr! :)

Have fun Bainian-ing for the coming next few days!

Loads and loads and loads of love from,
FISHY THE GREAT! :D

No comments: